Optima Media is a digital marketing agency specialising in digital performance marketing through comparison websites. Optima Media is part of a larger digital media group covering all web industries with a total of 50 employees.
As part of its international development of its marketing division in Barcelona, we are offering a 6 month internship to a Spanish speaking PPC / Paid Search Manager of talent to develop Google ads Search Advertising campaigns (Finance, Telecom, Energy providers, Entertainment…) and work alongside our performance marketing department - a multinational team at our offices located in Barcelona.
You will be given the opportunity to put your theoretical skills into practice within our marketing department. Possibility of hiring at the end of your internship.
You will be someone who thrives on working in a highly visible, brain-bending, massively multitasking capacity at the cutting edge where performance and technology come together.
You will hold a relevant educational background with a thorough understanding of how to mix sales performance and media buying, with tight deadlines, as well as a deep knowledge of how digital marketing fits into a sales successful process.
Under the supervision and guidance of a senior PPC Manager:
- You will be responsible for planning and media acquisition for a portfolio of leading advertisers
- Optimise the CTR and bidding of your ads (text and display) as well as destination pages
- Analyse the data and synthesise your results
- Be creative, renew your media and meet the ROI goals
- Manage of all activity and processes required to efficiently run profitable PPC campaigns
- Build creative campaigns from end-to-end with the support of the design and development teams
- Analyse the performance of campaigns and identify and suggest conversion optimisation opportunities to exceed client expectations and grow accounts
- Take ownership of executing ad copy and landing page tests to continually improve campaign performance and ROI over time
- Identify and test new opportunities to improve quality score and average positions for all activity
- Experienced in Google Adwords campaign management
- Good knowledges in Google Adwords advertising tool and Google Adwords interface and Editor tool
- Statistical and analytical mind is essential
- Rigorous and autonomous
- You are open-minded and able to take a step back
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS is an asset
- Google Adwords Certification would be appreciated but not mandatory
- Must be Spanish native speaker with fluency in English
What we offer
- Type of contract: Internship, full-time, possibility of permanent contract at the end of your internship
- Term: 6 months
- Period: A.S.A.P according to your internship calendar’s school
- Compensation: €600 net/month
- Benefits: Free metro/bus card, your birthday as a day off
- Holidays: 2 days per month
- Schedule: 37,5h/week, shorter working hours on Fridays
- Location: L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
- Workplace: Designed offices with resting areas, Game room (Tennis table), Fully equipped kitchen and Free Coffee / Tea
- Team building activities: Football session every week and weekly breakfast with the team
- Work environment: A dynamic and young international team with a friendly atmosphere
Find out more about us