Optima Media is a digital marketing agency specialising in digital performance marketing through comparison websites. Optima Media is part of a larger digital media group covering all web industries with a total of 50 employees.
As part of its international expansion, we have a fantastic opportunity for a talented native French speaking PPC / Paid Search Manager to manage Google Ads Search advertising campaigns (Finance, Telecoms, Utility Providers, Entertainment, etc.) for the French speaking markets and work alongside our performance marketing department - a multinational team at our offices located in Barcelona.
This position is essential to the day-to-day running of the various search account and requires an individual that works well in a team-based, dynamic environment. You need you to be resourceful and demonstrate initiative when optimising mature campaigns and launching new campaigns.
You will hold a relevant educational background with a thorough understanding of how digital marketing fits into a sales successful process.
You will be passionate about digital marketing with an aptitude for paid google ads search campaign, results-orientated and proactive in delivering the best possible results from your campaigns.
- Optimise the CTR and bidding of your ads (text and display) and landing pages
- Be creative, renew your media and meet the ROI goals set by a Media Acquisition Manager
- Manage all activity and processes required to run successful campaigns
- Analyse campaign performance and identify optimisation opportunities
- Executing ad copy and landing page tests to continually improve performance and hit KPIs
- Identify and test new opportunities to improve quality score and average positions for all activity
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Google Ads campaign management
- Expert knowledge of Google Ads interface and proficiency using Google Ads Editor tool
- Google Ads certification is mandatory
- Statistical and analytical mindset is essential
- Rigorous and autonomous
- Open-minded and able to take a step back
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS is an asset
- Must speak French at a native level and also speak fluent English
What we offer
- Salary: From €25k D.O.E and up to €10k bonuses based on KPIs
- Type of contract: Permanent, Full-time position
- Benefits: Free metro/bus card, your birthday as a day off, Health insurance, Spanish Lesson
- Schedule: 37,5h/week, shorter working hours on Fridays
- Workplace: Designed offices with resting areas, Game room (Tennis table), Fully equipped kitchen and Free Coffee / Tea
- Location: L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
- Team building activities: Football session every week and weekly breakfast with the team
- Work environment: A dynamic and young international team with a friendly atmosphere
- Administrative assistance: If needed, registration to the Spanish Social Security and NIE
Find out more about us