Optima Media is a digital marketing agency specialising in digital performance marketing through comparison websites. Optima Media is part of a larger digital media group covering all web industries with a total of 50 employees.
As part of its international development of its marketing division in Barcelona, we are offering a 6 month internship to a French-speaking native Web Editor / Brand Manager to collaborate on the development of commercial offers content on comparative websites and to build an e-reputation of our brand on social media networks.
You will be given the opportunity to put your theoretical skills into practice within our marketing team. Possibility of hiring at the end of your internship.
As Web Editor / Brand Manager, you will work alongside our marketing team to promote advertiser’s offers and to architect of our image
You will be playing an integral role in producing our marketing content on social media networks whilst working closely with traffic and account manager’s team
- Build strategic content across a variety of social and digital channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram…)
- Write the marketing content related to our advertisers offers in various sectors of industry (On-line banking, loans, mobile telephony, internet providers, energy suppliers ...)
- Develop and identify the key arguments of commercial offers and highlight the added value of each service offered to consumers
- Develop innovative and creative social media ideas with account managers
- Manage and create content calendar for social media channels in collaboration with web designers
- Operate in an ‘always-on, always-connected’ environment to capture and communicate events online with latest offers, viral and articles and news.
- Analyse and report on all community engagement and corresponding conversations within influential social and online destinations
- Bachelor or Master student in Marketing, journalism, communications and or Digital Media
- Excellent writing skills, spelling, grammar and syntax impeccable
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong internet and social media culture, you are passionate about Web Marketing
- Autonomous with a great attention to details
- Creative mind with a strong interest in digital communication tools
- French Native speaker, English at a professional level, both written and spoken
- Positive attitude and good multitasking and organisational skills
- Creative, confident and enthusiastic problem solver
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel.
- Photoshop/Video editing/Graphic design skills would be appreciated but not mandatory
What we offer
- Type of contract: Internship, full-time, possibility of permanent contract at the end of your internship
- Term: 6 months
- Period: A.S.A.P according to your internship calendar’s school
- Compensation: €600 net/month
- Benefits: Free metro/bus card, your birthday as a day off, Free Spanish lesson
- Holidays: 2 days per month
- Schedule: 37,5h/week, shorter working hours on Fridays
- Location: L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
- Workplace: Designed offices with resting areas, Game room (Tennis table), Fully equipped kitchen and Free Coffee / Tea
- Team building activities: Football session every week and weekly breakfast with the team
- Work environment: A dynamic and young international team with a friendly atmosphere
- Administrative assistance: Registration to the Spanish Social Security and NIE
Find out more about us